Team & Background
Managing Director with a strong strategy and Marketing-/Sales competence and international business responsibility and leadership experience.
Thomas Kastner was born on December 28, 1963 in Landau, studied at the University of Mannheim Business Administration with an emphasis in International Management (Prof. Dr. Perlitz) and organization (Prof. Dr. Kieser). Before he founded the MCK (Management Consulting Kastner GmbH & Co. KG), he recently worked in operational management as senior vice president of the business unit " Semi-Finished Products " of the Business Unit Polycarbonates at Bayer MaterialScience AG. Previously, he held various management positions in administrative areas of the Bayer Group. His professional development began in the strategic management consultancy Roland Berger & Partners Strategy Consultants and later at Accenture.
What can Thomas Kastner bring in, what distinguishs him?
- 25 years of professional and management experience, including 10 years abroad (Brazil)
- 14 years of consulting experience in various industries
- 7 years business responsibility (P&L responsibility) of a global business with the Bayer AG Group
- Wide experience in the industry: automotive, chemicals / plastics, machinery, electronics and building materials
- Experience as a supervisory and advisory board of the Group's own and foreign companies
- Strong target and results orientation
- High level of professional and strategy competence
- Assertiveness and decision-making ability
- Distinctive authenticity, which is high straightness and credibility in the leadership and management function
- Openness and solution orientation for new challenges
Prof. Dr.-Ing. habil. Walter Konhäuser
CTO with a strong strategy and technology competence and international business responsibility and leadership experience.
Walter Konhäuser, born on November 19, 1949 in Ruhpolding, is a promoted electrical engineer, amongst other things actually working as a professor at the Technical University of Berlin in the area of mobile communication systems. He studied electrical engineering at the Technical University of Berlin; The doctorate and habilitation was in the area of automation technology and networking. For more than 25 years he has been active in various business areas for SIEMENS AG, many years as CTO in the area of mobile communication systems and responsible for broadband data access.
What can Prof. Dr.-Ing. Walter Konhäuser contribute, what distinguishes him?
- 40 years of professional and management experience in R&D and Marketing and Management with P&L responsibility
- Research and teaching in the field of mobile communication networks, such as 5G at Technical University Berlin
- Innovation Technology Development for energy areas (Batteries, Smart Grid and Energy Management)
- Business development in the field of renewable energies
- Process Development for R&D, Marketing, Product Management and Sales
- Advisory board member at a battery development project at Fraunhofer Institute IKTS, former advisory board member at Fraunhofer Institute Fokus
- Former head of advisory board of start-up company (Garderos)
- Participation at VDE Association in Germany
- Openness, solution orientation and high engagement for new challenges
Amira Hayar Kastner
Managing director with a strong marketing and sales competence as well as product management, business responsibility and leadership experience in the textile wholesale and retail trade.
Amira Hayar Kastner, born on June 13, 1965 in São Paulo, studied business administration and computer science. After studying, she initially worked as a system developer at Crédit Lyonnais and later as system analyst at the Bank Itaú. After that, she led the wholesale and retail trade in the family-owned textile company in Brazil. In addition, she was responsible for the product development of various fashion product lines. For several years, she has been supporting Brazilian companies in their market activities in Germany.
What can Amira Hayar Kastner bring in, what distinguishes her?
- 25 years of professional and management experience, including 15 years in Brazil
- Experience in international Fashion development
- Active networking in multinational environment
- Fluent in German, English, Portuguese and Spanish